Tuesday, March 27, 2007

March Madness

March continues to be a good month. I managed to win a 5$ 90 player BStack tournament for $112. on full tilt. It was full of bad beats, lucky hits, good plays and just a lot of fun. When it came down to 2 players I had about 35k in chips while my opponent sat on 235k in chips. I climbed back to a 2:1 lead when my 66 hit a set on the flop and it was all over baby. This makes 3 final tables in 10 days and has bolstered my account from 5$ to over $320. Thank God I don't have to reload.

It continued on in the 3$ turbo. I play these if I get knocked out of the 7 or 8 pm tournament. I was down to 90 chips after being in the top 1/3 after I made a bad?? call on a flush draw and then lost a coin flip. Thought I was out but to my surprise I was still in with 90 chips. Through it all in with a 69 os. ( I like this better than A9 os) when my 9 pairs up and I win. next hand had 10 10 and hit a third 10 and all of a sudden I had 3500 chips. Lots of players in and blinds as well. Ended up in 43rd out of 500+

1 comment:

BigPirate said...

Thanks for stopping by. Always great to hear from G-Vegas.