Tuesday, September 25, 2007

The SC Beach

Here it is the last week in September and I'm laying out on the beach. The weather is hot, the Ocean is warm and I'm enjoying every bit of it.

I've taken a break from Poker as my game was getting very bad in critical spots. I just have not been laying down hands like I should when I know I'm beat but my right hand does not obey my brain and the chios are flung into the middle and before I know it I'm out,

I firmly believe that a break will help my game and I'm excited about doing well. I know I can as I have won in the past and I can win again. I'm going to stop playing turbo's as the play affects others games as they are ot played the same. I will play more SNG or small multiple tables.

By the way, I just finished reading "Positively Fifth Street" by James McManus a great book about murder, poker and the World Series of Poker. Great book to read on the beach with a beer in your hand.

No comments: