Monday, November 19, 2007

Vegas Trip - November

I was in Vegas. yea and had a lot of fun. Played in 3 tournaments and sponsored my son in 2. Played well but no cashes. Son bubbled out in one.




Treasure Island 17/45 My Son 7/45

Nice tournament with good structure. started out with 3000 chips. Great fun for a $65.oo tourney. No cards at end.

Binions 16/45 10:00 16/45

Not a bad tournament.Got knocked out with my A10 vs J10 when a J spiked the river.

Planet Hollywood 60 23/70

Played the Grinder tourney with Michael "The Grinder" Mizrachi who had a 300 bounty.

This was the best tourney. Started out with 4 K in chips. Was in outstanding position when in 3 hands the poker gods were unkind. 99 vs q9 and a q spikes the river. AK vs q9 suited when yes a flush hits the river and guess what. I was out. Both the players I doubled up made it to the final table.

But I got lucky early on when my qq busted a kk so i guess I can't complain.

No comments: