Friday, January 19, 2007

The Future of Poker On Line

I sit here and wonder if I even feel like playing poker anymore. I enjoy it but I don't know if it is worthwhile to sign up for another service or not. It looks like getting money in and out is going to get more difficult. Right now I have about $20 at FT and $300 at Pokerstars. Normally I would transfer some of that over as I enjoy Full Tilt so much more. Right now, I must take a step back and analyze what the next steps before either going on a megatilt before quiting or just take a wait and see approach.

GOOD NEWS

The good news I final tabled a turbo $10 in 7th /550 for $180 when shortstacked my KQ against A7 which did not improve.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well to quote about this blog, i would say that the future for online poker is really here. I have never seen such a great offer. Thanks for posting the same.
=================
eva
http://www.CelebPoker.com

steven said...

Perhaps poker is now-a-day a popular game as its pretty interesting and risky game, it does have a nice future as online.
-------------------
Steven

www.google.com

samwest said...

well i like this blog ,n i would like to say thst the future of poker is here because it is so pretty,risky & interesting game online.
===============================
sam
www.google.com

georgegary said...

wow this is a great risky and intresting online game.i'm agree with all the comment's.it's a roking site n roking game.i like that.
=====================
george
www.googlee.com

Bruce said...

Poker is a game played all around the globe so this is something that is going to improve the game of the people as they are going to play with different people along with the other benefits.
===================
Bruce
google